Just thought I'd write down one of my latest 'creations'.
This poem is dedicated to the order inherent in randomness that we so frequently fail to recognize, let alone appreciate.
Faith is not hollow
I thought I'd figured it all
"On the shoulders of giants"
I thought I stood tall
What I didn't realize
Is that some things there are
that don't lend to sight
Both from near and afar
It was a usual evening
out of chance or construction
I saw fate stand out
a bright yellow apparition
'Bright as the sun' I thought
with plaits of dark curling back
but I turned away my sight
onto my sagging backpack
Just as before, I thought I knew
that these are things of the mind
that these turn thoughts askew
that these are things of the mind
It seemed normal to me
"After all", I said
"these are things that come and go,
like a wheel-tire tread"
Alas! Fate the conspirer
had an idea in store
I found my thoughts
were wrong at the core
Alas! Fate the inspirer
made me think again
that randomness wants
to reduce your pain!
Never have I realized
that fate could be true!
I thought I'd figured it all
"On the shoulders of giants"
I thought I stood tall
How mistaken I was!
Fate is not hollow after-all!
There's a very high possibility that you might bulb after reading this. Sorry about that :)
What an unbelievable turn of events!
I think I've had enough shock to last me a lifetime, and Im not travelling by The Shatabdi Express again till I completely recover!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
who is the ladki dude??
Haha... er... you should look at it on a philosophical plane macha...
Higher levels of thinking :P
Keep the senti coming ;)
Shit! How did I miss it. Shatabdi!! You need to reveal some secrets :D.
@Satyaanveshi
Haha... Bulb god :P
Post a Comment