STATUTORY WARNING: This is (yet) another post about the PES vs. FIFA saga. If you think I'm crazy to talk about this yet again, or if you have concluded that I have nothing else in the world (like say, acads, brains, girls etc.) then you're damn right - get outta here!!
For those of you who have followed my rants about the Pro Evolution Soccer series (or the FIFA series for that matter), you would remember that FIFA08 really had my attention for a while. Well folks, the king has finally come... enter Pro Evolution Soccer 2008!
If you ever thought PES mopped the floor with FIFA, you have no idea - this one basically strips FIFA, thrashes it threadbare, mutilates it, rapes it in broad daylight, and then mops the floor. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but you get the point...
I'll leave the reviews for other people, there simply is no point in comparing the two anymore. All I have to say is this KONAMI -take a bow. Best of luck FIFA09!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment