- Roman Abrahamovich to Sir Alex Fergusson- " I think Rafa Benitez is a retard", Fergie: "Well, I know that, but can you prove it?".... Abrahamovich - "He just bought Glen Johnson!"
-
Q: What do General Pinochet, Adolf Hitler and Rafa Benitez have in common?
A: All of them round up people in football stadiums and torture them! -
Q:Why did Rafa Benitez buy Glen Johnson for 19 million pounds?
A:Steven Gerrard forgot his English and was willing to pay up! - Q: What do you call a Liverpool player with a winner's medal?....... A: Non-existant!
-
Q: Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, an intelligent Liverpool supporter and an old drunk are walking down the street together when simultaneously they each spot a fifty pound note. Who gets it?
A: The old drunk, of course - the other 3 are mythical creatures. -
Q: Rafa Benitez and Carlo Ancelotti jump off a cliff at the same time. Which one hits the ground first?
A: Who cares!! - Q: What do you get when you cross a Liverpool fan with a pig?
A: I don't know, there are some things a pig just won't do. -
Q: How do you define 144 Liverpool fans
A:A waste of flesh! -
Q: What do Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina and late Singer Michael Jackson have in common?
A: Both would wear gloves for no apparent reason. Q: What do you call a Liverpool fan on the moon?
A: A Problem.Q: What do you call 100 Liverpool fans on the moon?
A: An even bigger problem.Q: What do you call all the Liverpool fans on the moon?
A: Problem solved-
Q:Why wasnt Jesus Christ born in Liverpool?
A:Because God couldnt find 3 wise men and a virgin! - Q:Which ship has never docked at Liverpool?
A:The Premiership! :D - Rafa Benitez goes to play Kaun Banega Crorepati. He's gone past 5 questions. Host:On your screen is a photo of an ex-Liverpool player, taken when he was 3 years old. Please identify him.
Rafa: Er... Im confused. Im sure it has to be either Ian Rush or Michael Owen. Can I use my last lifeline and call a friend?
Host: Sure! This is your last lifeline. Who do you wish to call?
Rafa: I'd like to call Carlo Ancelotti.
The host calls Carlo Ancelotti and briefs him about the current situation.
Host: I've just faxed you a picture. This is an ex-liverpool player when he was 3 years old. Rafa Benitez, your friend, would like you to help identify him.
Rafa: Hey, Carlo? Any idea who it is? I'm 50/50 so I wanted to ask you.
Carlo: Hey Rafa! Hows life? I'm sure its Michael Owen.
Rafa: Sure? I thought it might be Ian Rush.
Carlo: Sure! I'm totally sure. I've even taken Owen's autograph myself.
Host: So your final answer, Mr. Benitez?
Rafa: I'll go with Ian Rush
Host: Sure? Your friend seemed certain.
Rafa: He's trying to con me. He wants me to lose the money. What a fool! I knew he'd give the wrong answer in the process. Haha
Host: Then Ian Rush is your final answer, can I lock that?
Host: I'm sorry, Mr. Benitez. You're wrong. You've lost all the money you had won so far. Thanks for playing the game!
Rafa: Wait? Does that mean it was Michael Owen? Thats not possible! I've seen him on TV!
Host: It was Emile Heskey :D
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Liverpool jokes!
Here are a collection of the craziest Liverpool jokes (with a special emphasis on our man Rafa ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
COW r the GAD!!!!
Don't wanna say what I laughed off off of my whatever!!
HAIL COW , you totally ripped liverpool's undies to shreds :P. Killer jokes ( or facts :P ) !!
You haven't read the more recent ones!
lol are there :)
Post a Comment